Cost & Management Accountant (CMA Final Group 4)
CMA Final Group 4
Buy Online Offline Video Lectures of CMA Final
|Some students wish to go for something different from becoming a doctor or engineer. CMA has now turned out to be the field of interest for many. But the problem is to get a proper guide who can help you reach your aim. |
Are you also looking for such a guide?
CD classes can live up to your expectation and can change your result.
CD classes offer the CMA Final Group 4 Course that can prove helpful for you to clear the exam. The reason behind this is the class offers you CMA Final Group 4 Online Courses. The online course is designed by experts to help you get the best result. While designing the course experts have stuck to the updated syllabus of CMA. The online course offers the CMA Final Group 4 Pendrive Classes and CMA Final Group 4 Video Lectures.
These video lectures prove to be very effective in the process of teaching and learning. As it allows you to learn the concepts without any problem. Buy Online CMA Final Group 4 Courses and get the best result. The course also offers you the past year papers for practice. So that you don’t face difficulty while you sit for the exam.
CMA Final Group 3 and Group 4 All 8 Papers Combo (2016 Syllabus )By CMA Chander Dhureja ₹52,000.00 – ₹71,999.00
CMA Final Group 4 – All 4 Papers Combo (English)CA CS CMA Nikhil Gupta ₹32,500.00 – ₹39,500.00
CMA Final Group 4 – All 4 Papers Combo (Hindi)CA Vinod Parikh ₹25,400.00 – ₹37,000.00
CMA Final Group 4 : Cost and Management Audit (CMAD) (English)CA CS CMA Nikhil Gupta ₹7,600.00 – ₹9,500.00
CMA Final Group 4 : Cost and Management Audit (CMAD)(Hindi)CA CS CMA Nikhil Gupta ₹7,600.00 – ₹9,500.00
CMA Final Group 4 : Indirect Tax Laws and Practice (IDT)CA Vinod Parikh ₹7,000.00 – ₹9,000.00
CMA Final Group 4 : Indirect Tax Laws and Practice (IDT) (English)CMA Mohd Rafi ₹9,500.00 – ₹10,500.00
CMA Final Group 4 : Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation (SPBV) (English)CA CS CMA Nikhil Gupta ₹7,600.00 – ₹9,500.00
CMA Final Group 4 : Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation (SPBV)(Hindi)CA CS CMA Nikhil Gupta ₹8,000.00 – ₹9,500.00
CMA FINAL Group 4 Combo – CFR + Cost and Management Audit + SPM & BVCA Ranjay Mishra ₹32,000.00 – ₹33,500.00
CMA Final Group 4 Combo : Cost and Management Audit and Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation (English)CA CS CMA Nikhil Gupta ₹14,200.00 – ₹18,000.00
CMA Final Group 4 Combo : Cost and Management Audit and Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation (Hindi)CA CS CMA Nikhil Gupta ₹15,000.00 – ₹18,000.00
CMA Final Group 4 Corporate Financial ReportingCA Ranjay Mishra ₹14,500.00 – ₹15,500.00
CMA Final Group 4 Corporate Financial Reporting (CFR)CA Santosh Kumar ₹8,100.00 – ₹10,500.00
CMA Final Group 4 Corporate Financial Reporting (CFR) (English)Prof Sanjay Welkins ₹7,600.00 – ₹10,000.00
CMA Final Group 4 Corporate Financial Reporting (CFR)(Hindi)Prof Sanjay Welkins ₹5,600.00 – ₹8,500.00
Recent Students Result
Our Students Got Good Marks
Cost and Management Accountancy (CMA)
Cost and management Accountancy (CMA) provides you an in-depth Knowledge to manage business with the available resources. CMA Course is conducted by Institute of Cost & management Accountants of India (ICMAI).
Cost accountants have to collect and analyze the financial information from all the areas of a company. Cost Accountants are one of the most vital functionaries of entire financial world. Cost Accounting is a management accounting. It is specialized area of expertise concern with analyzing the cost of products, manufactured or sold by the company.
There are 3 stage in CMA Course.
- Student are eligible to seek admission to the foundation course after qualification class 10th, but the students will be eligible for CMA Foundation exam only after qualifying class 12th.
- Students who have passed the foundation exam conducted by ICAI and ICSI and students who have any graduate degree will be exempted from foundation Course.
- After completion of Foundation level, students will be eligible to move on to Intermediate level.
- After completing any group of intermediate level, students have to undergo 3 years practical training.After completing this, students can appear for Final exam.
Scope for practicing cost Accountants
CMA provide services, in investment planning, profit planning, project management and overall managerial decision making process. Many members of the Institute are holding top management position which is chairman, CEO/ CFO, managing director, Finance Director, Financial Controller, Chief Accountant, Cost Controller, Marketing Manager, Chief internal auditor etc.
Basic Duties Of CMA
- Maintenance of Cost records and cost audit.
- Stock, Concurrent and due diligence audit of various Banks.
- Tax consultancy
- Project management consultancy
- Financial services
- Adviser to an issue.
Why you should choose Pendrive Classes?
About Video Classes
- Videos of courses will be provided with password protection form.
- Password will be issued after payment of fees.
- Such password will play videos only in one windows laptop/computer.
- Validity will be provided as per the plan.
- Students can watch videos within validity period for any number of time.
- Students can ask any kind of doubt on mail/whatsapp number or call -directly from faculty.
- There is no need of internet at the time of playing videos.
- Videos Classes can be Purchased in Pen-Drive (Played Offline) or through Download Link.
- Complete Class Note / Book will be given in Printed form / Hard Copy.
- Class notes of video lectures will be provided through courier. We will also send courier receipt for tracking of book.
- We accept all Debit Card / Credit Card / Wallets / Net Banking / Bank Transfer / any other mode of payment.
- EMI facility is also available by banks at the time of Checkout.