Cost & Management Accountant (CMA Foundation)
Buy Online Offline Video Lectures of CMA Intermediate
|Are you the one who wants to stand different from the crowd?|
Thinking of CMA!
But looking for the best guidance cell.
CD class a place where you can get a rich experience.
CD classes offer you the best guidance for the CMA Foundation Course. The course allows you to get into the ocean of knowledge. The CMA Foundation Online Courses is specially designed for you so that you can learn the concepts with the utmost clarity. Buy Online CMA Foundation Courses that can help you grow and clear your exam. The course offers you many benefits, which includes CMA Foundation Pendrive Classes and CMA Foundation Video Lectures. The video lectures prove to be very effective and beneficial in preparing for the exam, as you can go through the videos again and again and get your concepts clear.
The Course has been designed by the experts by keeping in mind the syllabus prescribed by the ICMAI. So, you don’t have to worry if you are preparing the right things or not. The course also offers you the past year papers for practice and to get an idea about the paper pattern. This will increase your confidence while appearing in the exam.
CMA Foundation: Fundamentals of EconomicsCA Piyush Gupta ₹2,000.00 – ₹2,500.00
CMA Foundation: Fundamentals of Laws and EthicsCA Piyush Gupta ₹3,000.00 – ₹3,500.00
CMA Foundation: Fundamentals of ManagementCA Piyush Gupta ₹1,500.00 – ₹2,000.00
CMA Foundation: Principles and Practices of AccountingCA Piyush Gupta ₹4,000.00 – ₹4,500.00
Cost and Management Accountancy (CMA)
Cost and management Accountancy (CMA) provides you an in-depth Knowledge to manage business with the available resources. CMA Course is conducted by Institute of Cost & management Accountants of India (ICMAI).
Cost accountants have to collect and analyze the financial information from all the areas of a company. Cost Accountants are one of the most vital functionaries of entire financial world. Cost Accounting is a management accounting. It is specialized area of expertise concern with analyzing the cost of products, manufactured or sold by the company.
There are 3 stage in CMA Course.
- Student are eligible to seek admission to the foundation course after qualification class 10th, but the students will be eligible for CMA Foundation exam only after qualifying class 12th.
- Students who have passed the foundation exam conducted by ICAI and ICSI and students who have any graduate degree will be exempted from foundation Course.
- After completion of Foundation level, students will be eligible to move on to Intermediate level.
- After completing any group of intermediate level, students have to undergo 3 years practical training.After completing this, students can appear for Final exam.
Scope for practicing cost Accountants
CMA provide services, in investment planning, profit planning, project management and overall managerial decision making process. Many members of the Institute are holding top management position which is chairman, CEO/ CFO, managing director, Finance Director, Financial Controller, Chief Accountant, Cost Controller, Marketing Manager, Chief internal auditor etc.
Basic Duties Of CMA
- Maintenance of Cost records and cost audit.
- Stock, Concurrent and due diligence audit of various Banks.
- Tax consultancy
- Project management consultancy
- Financial services
- Adviser to an issue.
Why you should choose Pendrive Classes?
About Video Classes
- Videos of courses will be provided with password protection form.
- Password will be issued after payment of fees.
- Such password will play videos only in one windows laptop/computer.
- Validity will be provided as per the plan.
- Students can watch videos within validity period for any number of time.
- Students can ask any kind of doubt on mail/whatsapp number or call -directly from faculty.
- There is no need of internet at the time of playing videos.
- Videos Classes can be Purchased in Pen-Drive (Played Offline) or through Download Link.
- Complete Class Note / Book will be given in Printed form / Hard Copy.
- Class notes of video lectures will be provided through courier. We will also send courier receipt for tracking of book.
- We accept all Debit Card / Credit Card / Wallets / Net Banking / Bank Transfer / any other mode of payment.
- EMI facility is also available by banks at the time of Checkout.