|Study Material||Printed Book|
|Delivery||2-4 Working Days|
|S.No||Topic Name||Number of Video||Topic Length|
|1||Time Value of Money||3 Video(s)||03:55:00|
|2||Leverage Analysis||5 Video(s)||05:39:00|
|3||Cost of Capital||7 Video(s)||10:26:00|
About Financial Management Course:
Financial Management is one of the most challenging yet innovative subjects of the B.com course. Financial Management is the course that surely cannot be mugged up or done at the last minute. This subject requires concept clarity and a strong base of excel. Moreover, the concepts of Financial Management are prominently used in everyday life of financial analysts and advisors. Hence, there is loads of practical scope of the concepts and techniques that can be learnt from the subject.
The Financial Management course is taught by the known CMA Chander Dhureja, a very known CMA Faculty. He has extensive experience in teaching the Financial Management course to all the B.com Students.
The subject aims to test the following understanding of the test-taker:
Understanding of the basic terms in financial management that are used in live cases.
Having a strong foundation in terms of having a robust framework for strategic financial decision-making.
Understanding of the most emerged financial statements and all the financial information provided by the firms to assist.
Ability to very critically analyse the cash flow statements and other financial statements.
Understanding the Management of the portfolios and different techniques used for the valuation of the firm.
Understanding the incorporation of the risk into the process of investment decisions
Understanding how companies make financial and investment decisions.
Topics Covered Financial Management & Number of Videos:
Time Value of Money – 3 Videos
Leverage Analysis – 5 Videos
Cost of Capital – 7 Videos
Why take Pen Drive video Classes from CD Classes?
Our Pen Drive video classes are one of the best in the country due to the following reasons:
Up-to-Date Syllabus: Our study material for B.com is at par with the current guidelines. Moreover, the past question papers are also kept in mind while preparing the curriculum.
Teaching Faculty: The faculty teaching the B.com subjects are highly professional and have both extensive knowledge and experience when it comes to teaching challenging subjects.
Previous Results: The past results and records for our students was excellent. Most of the students who took our Pen Drive video classes have cleared the paper in one go. Moreover, our overall feedback is outstanding.
Brief About CMA Inter Group -2
CMA Inter Group 2 is the successor of CMA Inter Group 1 and both are not very different from each other. The only difference is that in Inter Group 2, there will be more exhaustive subjects that will expect the test taker to have an in-depth understanding of both theoretical and practical concepts.
Brief About Cost Management Accounting and Financial Management
Students are advised to know that our CMA inter cost and management accounting classes cover the syllabus that has been created using the material of the official CMA institute. The exam paper is divided into two sections –
Section A: Cost & Management Accounting (50 Marks) – Here the topics included are Decision making tools, Budget and budgetary control, learning curve, standard costing & variance analysis.
Section B: Financial Management (50 Marks) – Here the topics included are working capital management, cost of capital, capital structure theories – dividend decisions and leverage analysis
Some of the value-added tips from the CD Classes to clear the CMA inter cost and management accounting paper
- The first step is to revise all the concepts of Inter Group 1 to have a crystal clarity of the concept. The test taker should start with touching up on the concepts of Marginal Costing such as Absorption Costing, Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis (CVP Analysis) etc.
- In CMA inter cost and management accounting syllabus, the concept of fixed, variable and semi-variable costing can get confusing, as the paper requires understanding of the advanced level of topics. Hence, it is important to practice different variety of questions
- The entire concept of Financial Management relies on the formulas. Hence, the online pen drive CD Classes ensures to provide a list of formulas covering all the areas.
- In the syllabus there are three kinds of analyses – Financial Ratio analysis, funds flow analysis and cash flow Analysis. Our experts start with financial ratio analysis then slowly move on to cash flow analysis and then finally to funds flow analysis.
- The Capital Structure concept is easy, it just needs proper revision from time to time.
- In the concept of financial ratio analysis, it is important to understand the relevance of the ratios and not just simply mug the ratios.
The Online Pen drive classes of CMA inter cost and management accounting classes include the following topics and No. of videos:
- Reconciliation of Cost and Financial Accounts: 4 Videos
- Marginal Costing: 10 Videos
- Standard Costing: 11 Videos
- Learning Curve: 5 Videos
- Decision Making: 4 Videos
- Transfer Pricing: 3 Videos
- Time Value of Money: 4 Videos
- Leverage Analysis: 5 Videos
- Cost of Capital: 9 Videos
- Capital Structure: 8 Videos
- Capital Budgeting: 13 Videos
- Working Capital Management: 2 Videos
- Receivable Management: 6 Videos
- Ratio Analysis: 3 Videos
- Cash Flow Statement: 4 Videos
- Batch Costing: 1 Video
- Transfer Pricing: 2 Videos
- Budgetary Cost and Control: 7 Videos
CD Classes is the one-stop destination when it comes to providing high-quality Cost Management Accounting and Financial Management pen drive classes that are available at affordable rates.
Brief About B.com Course
Bachelors of Commerce is a three-year undergraduate course and, in this course, the students are taught a mix of many subjects covering the topics of Finance, Management, Law. Basically, the subjects here are all about commerce and its side legs.
Brief About B.com – Financial Management
Financial Management as a subject holds immense importance and relevance in B.com courses because overall Financial Management is an important aspect of every business. It is useful for anyone who either wants to start his or her own business, or will be an employee of a company as one would need perfect knowledge of financial management.
Financial Management subject revolves around the strategic planning, organizing and directing and lastly controlling of the financial undertakings in an institute or an organization. The subject primarily requires the student to have a thorough clarity of the concepts, as these concepts of management principles are applied in the organization and that plays a crucial part in fiscal management.
Important Topics of Financial Management to Clear in Order to Ace the Exam:
Financial Planning: The process of calculating the capital amount that is required by the organizations and then further deciding on the allocation. Financial includes the following:
– Determining how much capital is required
– Determining the overall capital organization and structure
– Taking over the financial control by determining if the organization is meeting its financial needs.
Tips Given by the CD Classes to Clear the B.com Financial Management Subject:
- Firstly, it is very important to understand the base of the subject. B.com financial management video lectures offered by CD Classes, is detailed and explains everything about the subject by giving a full overview.
- Secondly, one should know that the subject is an intense mix of theoretical and practical concepts. Hence, equal importance must be given to both.
- The students should first start going through the theory and get a hang of it, it is important to understand the concepts and not mug them up, as application will be important.
- Post the theory, students should go for practical and proper practice.
- Also, it is very important to have a glance at the past papers of the B.com financial management subject. Although the B.com financial management video lectures offered by CD Classes covers all the past papers concepts and questions as well.
The Online Pen drive classes of B.com Financial Management classes include the following topics and No. of videos:
- Time Value of Money – 3 Videos
- Leverage Analysis – 5 Videos
- Cost of Capital – 7 Videos
CD Classes is one of the most reputed B.com coaching institutes in the country. With the help of the detailed B.com financial management video lectures provided by the expert faculty, over the past year’s students have been able to do well and increase their overall pointers. The teaching faculty of CD Classes is excellent as each faculty here has years of experience.